The Boring bITS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Cupalicious Cakes Ltd. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to Cupalicious Cakes Ltd.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
6. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
8. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
9. Our website offers a range of products and or services for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website.
10. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
11. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot
guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
12. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
· - The item you have ordered is out of stock
· - We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
· - There has been a pricing or product description error
· - There is a system or procurement failure
· - You have failed our customer validation checks
13. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
14. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
15. Prices for items are subject to change without notice.
16. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
17. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
18. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
19. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, our refund policy will apply.
20. Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable or time critical item (such as food or e-vouchers) you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
21. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
22. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
25. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
26. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.
1. We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us, however as our products are perishable and cannot be resold once returned, this will be done in exceptional circumstances.
2. We have created this policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
3. This policy shall apply to all of our customers.
4. This policy shall apply to all orders submitted through our website.
5. This document does not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer (such as rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 or the Consumer Rights Act 2015).
6. If you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us and receive a refund in accordance with this policy if:
we receive the returned product within 7 days following the date of dispatch of the product to you;
the returned product is unused, in its original unopened packaging with any labels still attached.
you comply with the procedure set out in this policy in relation to the return of the product; and
none of the exclusions set out in this policy apply.
7. In order to take advantage of your rights under this policy, you must contact us to let us know you have not been happy with the product and you wish to return it.
8. Products returned under this policy must be sent by Royal Mail Signed For delivery to Cupalicious Cakes, Unit C, Ings Mill, Ossett, WF5 9HQ
9.You will be responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns under this policy.
10. We will give you a refund for the price you paid to us in respect of any product properly returned by you in accordance with this policy.
11. We will not refund to you the original delivery charges relating to the returned product.
12. We will not refund to you any costs you incur in returning the product to us.
13. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
14. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days following the day we receive your returned product.
15. If you return a product in contravention of this policy, and you do not have any other legal right to a refund or exchange in respect of that product:
we will not refund the purchase price or exchange the product;
we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and
if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
16. This website www.Cupaliciouscakes.com is owned and operated by Cupalicious Cakes.
17. Our principal place of business is at Cupalicious cakes, Unit C, Ings Mill Ossett, WF5 9HQ.
18. You can contact us:
by post,using the postal address Cupalicious cakes, Unit C, Ings Mill Ossett, WF5 9HQ.
by telephone, on 01924 273087